The following are all books I am really looking forward to reading that are due for release in the first half of the year (not including January and including July- yeah, I made it complicated).
This is definitely NOT an all inclusive list and is just a short one. I’m sure there are many more I can’t wait to read. But these are the ones that come to mind first! Yes, the majority of them are Young Adult fantasy (that is one of my favorite genres)! 🙂
- LIFEL1K3 by Jay Kristoff (May 29, 2018)
- Ash Princess (Untitled Trilogy #1) by Laura Sebastian (April 24, 2018)
- Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young (April 24, 2018)
- Traitor Born (Secondborn #2) by Amy A. Bartol (April 17, 2018). My review for the first book: Secondborn (Secondborn #1) by Amy A. Bartol – Five Stars!
- Defy the Worlds (Constellation #2) by Claudia Gray (April 3, 2018). My review for the first book, Defy the Stars.
- Shoot the Messenger (The Messenger Chronicles #1) by Pippa DaCosta (March 2018)
- Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik (July 10, 2018)
- Nyxia Unleashed (The Nyxia Triad #2) by Scott Reintgen (July 17, 2018). My review of the first book, Nyxia.
What are some new releases you are looking forward to? Do you agree with any of my choices? I’m always looking forward to recs so feel feel to add some more in the comments. My TBR can never be long enough! LOL